It's been a busy couple of weeks and I haven't really had a chance to blog, so here are a few updates from our little fam bam.
1. I gave the girls haircuts. This is what they wanted.
2. This little guy is already 3 months old. How??
He's pretty much the cutest thing ever!
3. It snowed a couple times. And melted again.
4. At our latest family movie night, the girls all really wanted to wear their snow hats.
5. Just a few little ballet pictures and videos from Kayla and Elise
5. I finally unpacked our china again. We have moved so many times and each time I know another move will be coming, so I just kept them in their box....but no more. It's been like 6 years, and I'm using them. Some way somehow. :)
6. Thankful tree
7. Celebrating Chris' birthday. He was sick on his actual birthday which was a bummer, but we celebrated a few days later when he was feeling better again.
8. Thanksgiving! yes, this is the only picture I took that day. We spent the day with my sister Christy's in-laws (and my sister's family). Yummy food and a fun(ny) night of karoake.
9. The cousins came over after Thanksgiving and had a blast playing. We also made graham cracker and Halloween candy "gingerbread" houses. Each girl created something so unique. It was really fun to watch them all create.
Just missing Declan and Kolbe. We had so much fun with my sister's fam
10. My Christmas cactus bloomed!