Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas Dance Contest 2015/2016

I love looking back at pictures from our first ever Christmas Dance Contest.  Ava was just a few months old. The basic premise is that we all get all dressed up and dance to Christmas music together.  The second year we had literally just moved into our new place in Southern California after relocating from Northern California.  But we officially made it a tradition that year, and continued that tradition into a third year when we were joined by Chris' brother, Scott.  Last year, we had an even newer baby to dance with as Sophie is a December baby.  What wonderful, silly, beautiful memories!   

Which brings us to our 4th Christmas Dance Contest....
(Pardon the lack of decent pictures.  I did a terrible job snapping shots during the dancing.  They all ended up quite blurry.  But you get the idea anyway...)

But here's a snapshot of the dancing mania that ensued here last night!





 

 




I told you the pictures were terrible quality, but I think the shoes falling off, and that blurry smiles still show all the glorious fun that was had by all.  

Trying to get a shot of the whole family at the end of the dance contest was amusing...
 

 

hahahahaha!
Definitely a successful night of family fun and togetherness.
And pure ridiculousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!