Did you think New Orleans Saints when you read the title? Cause I was thinking All Saints Day, but I have to admit that I was quite pleased with the Saints pounding the Steelers the other night in football as well.
Today we went to a service at the Greek Orthodox Church. It was not exactly to honor All Saints Day, but part of the service was a beautiful chant to many of the Saints. And it was certainly a gathering of the saints to pray for all the Helpless Unborn. Though Kayla was quite distracting for the most part, I was able to somewhat participate in the chants and listen to the awesome homily about defending HUMAN LIFE. After seeing our little 20 week old unborn baby twisting and turning, rolling and bouncing all around my womb today, it was such a beautiful prayer to end our day. What a beautiful GIFT life is, and how sad that so many don't accept that heavenly gift.
In honor of our family's patrons:
St. Christopher, Pray for Us.
St. Rose of Lima, Pray for Us.
St. John Mary Vianney, Pray for Us.
St. Cecilia, Pray for Us.
All ye Saints and Angels, Pray for Us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!