Tuesday, February 8, 2011

To Do- before baby arrives!!

The baby is due to arrive March 25th, so I figured with a month and a half left before the arrival of little #2, I'd better get some things done that will be more difficult to do once baby gets here. Here is my list. Let's see how much of it actually gets accomplished.

1) Go on at least 3 dates with Christopher. As in, just the two of us, going somewhere (anywhere) that is not our apartment together. 3 times. 3.

2) Be able to officially say that Kayla is day-trained. on the toilet. and that means through nap time too. Come on, Kayla, we can do this!!

3) Say good-bye to the pacifier. Kayla really likes it during nap time and bed time, but we aim to be pacifier-free before the next little sucker comes along.

4) Get our taxes done! I am in charge of doing our taxes every year. I usually get the Feds right, and mess the State ones up completely. But they usually send me a nice little note that basically says, "You're a bit of an idiot, but we actually owe you about $100 more than the amount you figured". I'm not joking.

5) Get all the necessary stuff ready to send Kayla to her cousin's house and Chris and I to the hospital when labor begins. The Kayla sleepover is a new thing, but the other part is all about me trying to fix the mistakes I made last time. Like bringing Chris some food and drinks for the labor/delivery. I believe I may have packed a granola bar for him last time. two if he was really lucky.

6) Finish the paint-by-number.

7) Come up with something really amazing to give up for Lent. Hmmmm maybe I'll give up sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!