Yes, we celebrated this birthday and her ballerina party weeks ago, but since then we have pretty much been all over the map, hence no time for posting pictures about the party!
We had planned to have the party at "Auntie" Kay's house, but due to illness, we moved the location to a nearby park. It changed a few food factors and we had to skip the official "ballet dancing" part and our ballerina version of "hot potato", but instead the kiddos got to play on an awesome playground and dance free style with my brother Kevin.
The party is better seen in pictures...ENJOY!
Ballerina cake
the dancing...
and opening presents...
my aunt and uncle with my dad
Yep, that is all I got. I can plan a party and snap pictures separately, but if asked to do both, this is the sort of thing you get. I asked Chris to take most of these, but he was also grilling hot dogs for part of the party....maybe my mom took more. She's always snapping pictures and when I got home and looked at mine, I was a little annoyed with myself for not having documented Kayla's third birthday very well. BUT, she loved her party, and that is really what mattered to me in the end.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!