1. Read Patrick Madrid's book, A Year with the Bible. So far, so good.
2. Complete at least 3 more sewing projects.
3. Run a half marathon.
4. Go on another backpacking trip with Chris.
5. Enhance the alphabet for Kayla and teach Elise a few letters along the way.
6. Be thankful every day. Be joy-filled every day. LOVE. Plain and simple.


Love it! You inspire me! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome challenges for the new year! I trained for and ran two half-marathons the year before last and I'd like to do at least one this year. The American River Half is the first weekend in May (http://www.parkwayhalf.com/). It is a great one for a first-time marathoner. The scenery is nice and you run along the bike trail so you're not breathing in any fumes from nearby traffic. I'm going to try to do that one again. If you want any tips on training or a running partner let me know! :)
ReplyDelete