Monday, March 4, 2013

Old School Cruess-Second Edition


and this haircut is the reason I still have a hard time with bangs. I'm afraid they'll turn out like this. hehe.

There's some proof that I'm doing what I was meant to do: raise kids and bake.


fun family activities

My family loved to visit this lake in Idaho. He also did our fair share of camping. The picture above is my little bro and I washing the camping dishes. The other picture is of us playing BINGO. Whenever my grandparents came to visit we played a big game of BINGO and they brought prize bags for everyone.


just some lovely old school family pics



middle school and high school

A couple of these pictures are from my oldest siblings' weddings. Some others are pictures with good friends. One is from World Youth Day in Toronto with Pope John Paul II. Chris and I figured out that this was the first place that we were in the "same place" (we didn't meet or anything then, though)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!