Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dress up - First Edition

Until yesterday, the girls have only ever raided my closet for my shoes. But that all changed last night when they decided to access the entire closet. I know this is only the first of many closet raids in my future with 3 (so far) girls....



Here you see Kayla modeling a gray dress of mine with my white sandals. Apparently she knows that when wearing fancy clothes, you are required to "strike a pose". Elise is partially wearing a sweater of mine. I guess she decided it was better as a scarf. Perhaps I need some style tips.

Shannon? You are coming to take me shopping soon and be sure my children will be dressing up in only the most fashionable "Mom clothes" right? ;)

1 comment:

  1. OF COURSE I WILL COME! Although those pieces they are wearing look pretty fashionable. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!