Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"I Wan Hole Her" (I want to hold her)

Kayla is obsessed with holding Ava right now. Until recently, Elise was fairly indifferent to Ava in general. She likes to talk about babies, all of whom are labeled "Aba", but she isn't usually interested in hanging out with her little sister in the flesh. Mostly she just wants Ava to "go away" when I'm holding her, so that she can sit on my lap instead. Consequently, when Elise insisted "I wan hole her" (translation: I want to hold her) on the couch the other day, I was only too happy to oblige. As you can see, her idea of holding Ava is a bit unconventional. I would liken it more to a wrestling match than a cuddly, lullaby-accompanied snuggle, but Elise is a bruiser, so I have a feeling that Ava will get a lot of this "rough and tumble" kind of loving in the future.




This one is my favorite shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!