Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Project for the feast of Guardian Angels


Today is the Feast of Guardian Angels.  I was inspired once again by a project I found on Pinterest .  I made it my own style and added a little girl to make it look more like a guardian angel.

I recommend leaving out the bow and hair on the little girl.  it's too much detail and doesn't end up being recognizable.


outline the angel cutout with color so your child knows to 'stay in the lines'

tape to another piece of white paper

Use Q-tips to paint the angel and the little girl (or boy if you choose)

remove the template and you have lovely little piece of art work to remind your child that God gave them a guardian angel who is always watching out for him/her.

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
to whom God's love
entrusts me here.
Ever this day be at my side
to light, to guard,
to rule, and guide.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!