Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Random Thank yous

Thank you to the lady at Costco who came up to me and told me how blessed I am and how lovely my daughters are.  And no, they were not exactly being perfect angels at that moment.  God bless you, for your kind response.  I needed it.
omnomnomnom...


Thank you to the kind souls who make the effort to come see us and work around our schedules.  Life with jobs and kids is hectic and people who understand that and come see us anyway and don't make a fuss make my heart so happy.



Thank you to the kid (yeah I can say that because I have 3 kids, but I'm pretty sure he's only like 5-6 years younger than I am) who helps me out to the car with my groceries.  It may not seem like a big deal, but it's more helpful than you know.
where is the store that has these?



Thank you to the man at the bank who always has dumdums for my kids.  There aren't many places that give out free treats for the kids anymore, but it's nice to have a lollipop to keep them happy when I have a full morning of errands to run.




Thank you, Pinterest, for fun new meal ideas for the past 3 months.  My family probably thanks you too.  And thank you for the DIY cleaning products too.
hahaha, but this is probably more accurate....



Thank you to the local library for somehow always having new Fancy Nancy books on your shelves that we have never read before.   My girls would be fine getting the same two over and over, but the hubby and I are so grateful that you have more than that.  So grateful.  
and we haven't even pulled this one from the Christmas section yet.
This one is always there just waiting for us to be desperate enough.
So far, so good.   








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!