Sunday, December 29, 2013

WIWS- December 29th- Feast of the Holy Family

 

mommainflipflops.com             thriftyandchicmom.com          finelinenandpurple.com


Well the house is sold, we spent a lovely Christmas with my grandmother, and our little family is all finally together in our new home- the OC!  Plus I have regular internet access again, so I can do the Sunday LINK-UP!!

   

 

The look:

White shirt with black polka dots and ruffle front: Old Navy ($3.50 Christmas sale)
Black pencil skirt: Ross (yes, I wore it on Christmas too, but we moved so no one knows...oh wait, except all of you...)
Brown belt: Goodwill
Brown boots: Crocs brand (a Christmas gift from the best husband ever - he looked at my Pinterest boards and picked them out a pair that looked like some of the pictures I'd pinned.  Wait till you see the other pair he got me...well played, honey, well played.)


And these next pictures had to be included because of the different photo bombs from my kids.  HA!
                          



Happy Feast of the Holy Family!
May the Lord bless all marriages and families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!