Robbie and I took all the kiddos on the LadyBugs again (they had a buh-last!!!)and then we went over to try to catch Princess Sophia. We arrived just after her line had closed (boo!) so we (at this point Chris and Priscilla were back with us) split up into groups. Kayla wanted to take me on the Tower of Terror, and Chris had three fast passes for that, so the 3 of us headed there, while Robbie and Priscilla took the rest of the crew to do other stuff. I'm not actually sure what all they did, but I do know they met up with Donald at some point because Priscilla had this adorable picture of Elise.

There was some confusion when we were all trying to meet up again. During the confusion, I believe Rob and Priscilla rode the Under the Sea Carousel about 20 thousand times and Chris, Kayla, and I switched off and rode Goofy's Sky School coaster.
Kayla was able to jump in on the Carousel ride with them before we moved on to our next destination; Radiator Springs. Chris had 3 fast passes, so he and Kayla jumped in line and I gave the extra ticket to some people nearby and explained about using the baby swap to their advantage. Meanwhile, Chris grabbed a baby swap-fast pass for me and 2 other riders, so that Priscilla and Logan, and I got to ride next. Here we are in line!

Robbie and Chris took all the kids except Ava and Christiana on the Tractor ride in Carsland while Priscilla and I headed to Starbuck's for a refreshing drink. Thanks, Priscilla for the strawberry lemonade treat! Next we all headed to the interactive show with Crush (Turtle Talk). After the show, our family headed over to Disneyland for a bit.
Chris ran to grab some fast passes and the girls and I jumped in Daisy's line (this is the first time we've seen her in the park minus parades).


We hopped over to Critter Country to see Pooh and friends, but poor Elise was already fast asleep so she missed out on those meetings.






At this point, I walked and walked around the park, getting Ava to sleep too, while Chris and Kayla rode some rides together and had a little daddy/daughter date. Eventually Elise and Ava were both asleep, so I stopped at a lovely little corner of the park which was peaceful and almost silent, but for the Monorail that passed by and honked every once in awhile (not too loudly though, so all was well). I reflected on our time together so far and watched a mother duck and her ducklings.
Eventually we met up with Chris and Kayla and took turns going on Splash Mountain with Kayla and the Winnie the Pooh ride with Elise and Ava. Elise is slowly warming up to some rides other than Dumbo, the Teacups, and the Carousel... We also shared a little treat of beignets and a Disneyland style mint julep.
Sadly we arrived at Space Mountain with our fast passes only to be told the ride was having technical difficulties. We headed instead over to Robbie and Priscilla's hotel where we had some McDonald's and enjoyed some down time. Next we all went back to the park to end the night with the World of Color show. A fun day was had by all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!