Sunday, May 18, 2014

What I Wore: May 18th




Just a quick post with what we wore this Sunday.  I thought I'd try out pairing black and white stripes with a pale color, in this case- pink.  I pulled the black and white back into the outfit with a necklace and black heels.

when you take pictures with short people, sometimes you weirdly
tilt your head to the side a lot apparently...haha

The Look:
Pink lace top: Ross
Black and White necklace: Birthday gift from a friend
Black heels: Target
Striped skirt: Merona brand (thrifted)

We were blessed to attend a dance for senior citizens at a facility in southern California run by the Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart of Los Angeles .  My godfather's band played and we all had a blast dancing to a mixture of lively praise and worship songs and other popular dance tunes.  We met my SIL's cousin, Sister Shawn Pauline, who is a dear.  With three little girls, I know we'll be visiting the convent often to allow our girls to learn and be influenced by these beautiful brides of Christ.  




 





Join the link-up over at Finelinenandpurple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!