Monday, June 16, 2014

Musical Monday and a Real Mom Style link-up

 Let's start off with some music, shall we?  I love some Jack Johnson, and only settled on this song because when I was listening to a bunch of videos on the JackJohnsonVEVO channel on Youtube, I just couldn't not share the Curious George one.  I have 3 small kids, and we enjoy watching and reading about Curious George. Of course, it's hard to say no to listening to some of my other favs like Better Together and Banana Pancakes, so of course I did...  You should too.



                  



 I linked up with the some very fashionable, very real moms over at thriftyandchicmom.com (link-up hosted here this week), mommainflipflops.com, and verybusymamablog.com .   Last week I featured a pair of pink Old Navy shorts I purchased recently and this week I'm featuring the other pair of shorts I bought on the same trip.  My birthday was almost 6 months ago, but I'm just now getting around to using the Old Navy giftcard I received...and that's a good thing because I got to revamp my summer wardrobe a bit.



my daughter cut my head off...haha


What I Wore:

Green shirt: hand-me-down 
White cami: hand-me-down
White shorts: Old Navy
Earrings: made by my aunt Cindy
Necklace: Fashion Sense from Jacie's Premier Designs
I am wearing my most comfy flip flops for our visit to the park, but my white sandals 
would have made this outfit perfect.  The comfy ones were just by the door and so much 
more convenient...

had to include this pic because 1) my daughter cut
my head off again and 2) my other two little
stinkers are definitely getting into the snack bag
we brought to the park this morning while I'm posing.
Little sneakies!


Happy Monday
 (I could go for those banana pancakes and pretending like it's the weekend right about now)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!