I'm find that wearing belts and snug cardis is a good option for accentuating the bump.
![]() |
| little nose picking photo bomb action |
I also find that the best way to ensure that people know you are pregnant and haven't just gained a few extra summer ice cream pounds is to walk around with your hands on your belly as pictured above. :P hahaha....
.jpg)
These were the only shots from the front that my little 5 year old photographer caught...oh well. You get the idea.
What I Wore:
Brown cardi: Ross
Navy polka dot dress: Ross
Brown belt: Ross
Brown sandals: Ross
Earrings: Color Pop (Premier Designs)
I shop at Ross a lot. In fact, I just went there this morning and snagged some awesome maternity deals which I am really excited about. I hate buying maternity clothes because they are SO overpriced, but I got some sweet deals to help my currently sad little maternity wardrobe.
You will soon see just how big my baby bump will grow which is part of the reason my current maternity wardrobe is so sparse. I buy stuff, and then I just keep wearing it and by the end of a pregnancy it is STRETCHED out, so for the next pregnancy it's really only useful for the last month or so. I have changed my strategy regarding that this pregnancy.
I didn't wear this to church, but changed into this comfy outfit to head to a family BBQ with some college friends Sunday evening.
This tank is not maternity, so it will likely only be able to be worn for another week or so, but it's a good option now because it's snug, so it makes it more obvious that I've got a bump out front.
Join the fun and add your link with What you Wore Sunday or some Real Mom Style or just visit the sites below to check out some fun styling ideas.
thriftyandchicmom.com and finelinenandpurple.com are both hosting link-ups. Visit their sites to join the fun!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!