Monday, August 18, 2014

What I Wore Sunday + Musical Monday: Switchfoot

Sunday style at about 23 weeks. 
 



Navy dress: Ross (not maternity, just empire waist and stretchy)
Salmon belt: Ross 
Flats: Target clearance
Color Pop earrings: Premier Designs
I didn't even end up wearing the cardigan at Mass because it was quite warm even in the air conditioned church.  But I brought it just in case. 

This dress can easily be glammed up or down.  I glammed down a little with the shoes and belt, but still dressy and classy. 

And now for some music....This week I'm throwing back to my college days when I listened to Switchfoot A LOT! 24 was pretty much my favorite song, though I liked all their stuff.  The hubby and I recently watched a documentary on Netflix about them, so it got me thinking that I haven't listened to some Switchfoot in quite awhile.  Enjoy!


                            



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!