Monday, September 22, 2014

Real Mom Style: Preggo Bump at 28 weeks

Thought I'd share a few summery outfits since there are still parts of the country that are experiencing summer and since it is in fact still summer for one more day!  Linking up over at verybusymamablog.com this week for some fun mama fashion!

           

What I Wore: 

Mint maternity T: Target (clearance $4)
Striped skirt: Thrifted
Mint sandals: Ross
Fiji and Wildflower necklaces: Premier Designs

Time for people to start asking, "When are you due?" and give them the fun response, "3 more months!"  :)  








This outfit isn't even all maternity.  I bought the Salmon top in a size up at Old Navy during a winter sale in January and it fits nicely for this stage of pregnancy.  The shorts are maternity from Ross and I love them!  I wear them all the time.  My flats were on clearance at Target and I'm wearing one of my favorite Premier Designs necklaces: Fiji

Share your Mommy style and be inspired over at verybusymamablog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!