I got a new phone after being phoneless for two weeks. When I cropped my messy room out of the background on my fun new phone it made the picture so skinny, though. Sheesh! Photo editing is not my cup of tea. Plus the pictures are all poor quality...guess I need to adjust something on the camera for that, but oh well...it's the best I can do today.
What I Wore:
Grey chevron dress: Ross (for $6!!)
White cami: it's so old I have no idea where it came from (probably a college roommate,ha!)
Statement necklace: a gift from a friend
You can't see my flip flops, but I live in them when I am pregnant. And when I'm not.... but pretty much ALWAYS when I'm pregnant.
26 weeks (nearly!) and popping like crazy now!
This picture was taken when we visited my hubby's side of the family last month. This is all 10 of his siblings, their husbands/wives, and kids minus one of his brothers.
Link up at Finelinenandpurple.com and show us your Sunday best!


.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!