Sunday, November 2, 2014

What I Wore Sunday: Welcome November!!


After church I had to get breakfast made for the starving masses, and the small one there saw food being made and knows the Sunday drill well, so promptly headed over to her dad to get her dress taken off so that her pretty Sunday best would not be ruined by the inevitable spills at food time.  

But when breakfast was cooking and I took a moment to snap a picture of what we wore this Sunday, she was not at all shy about still jumping in the picture even though what she wore Sunday was not, in fact, nothing but a diaper.  But you are right, I have no proof...

   

We attempted to send her on a special "errand" to the living room so that we could snap a few pictures without a naked 2 year old in them, but as you can see it didn't really work and she returned quickly to photobomb.

What I Wore: 
Inspiration from a look I saw on one of my favorite mom style blogs: mommainflipflops.com

Black maternity dress: Motherhood Maternity
Gray boots: Gift from the hubby
Long gray sweater: Old Navy
Necklace: Layered On from Jacie's Premier Designs  (My daughter was very excited that there were all sorts of pearls on my necklace too; just like hers!)
Angel earrings: made by my aunt

What the 5 Year Old Wore: 

Polka dot dress: Carter's (gift from Grammy)
Black cardigan: Sonoma brand  (gift from Great Grandma)
Sparkly white shoes: Target clearance
Pearl necklace: Old Navy

It was a little chilly this morning so I was rather excited to put on a cardi and my boots, but by the time we got outside after Mass was over, the cardi was mostly unnecessary.  Evenings and mornings are getting cooler around here as we jump into November, though, so it's nice to at least be able to add some fun layers during those times.  And we had two overnight RAINS; as in it RAINED, not just sprinkles, so that's really exciting!  

Happy Feast of All Souls!  

(or just visit and get some style inspiration from other lovely ladies)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!