Sophie is just past 2 1/2 months old, and I'm just now getting her 2 month pictures on the blog....can you tell she's #4? ha.
Actually it's more than that. But who needs a laundry list of all the other crazy things going on around here that make for less time spent updating the blog?
I may be late, but it's still here. Documented and recorded.

At 2 months, Sophie is laughing a bit, smiling A LOT, holding her head up really when during tummy time, and moving her arms and legs constantly when she's awake. She is still an awesome sleeper. She's had some massive amounts of spit-up at times, but she's beefing up, so I'm not worried that she isn't getting her fair share despite the supply of food.

As you can see, she's full of personality even at just 2 months old. I'm still enjoying the cuddles she's giving me; that time is gone all too quickly.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!