Wednesday, April 22, 2015

God's Word-filled Wednesday: Psalm 19:1


A few months ago, we visited the ocean for this sunset
with my husband's brother.  And I recall thinking that God knew when he made this sunset that I would see it that night.  I don't see the sunset every night (much less one over the ocean), but we were there that night.  And God knew we'd be there, so in a sense that sunset was a masterpiece he created just for me, knowing that I'd be looking at it, appreciating it, basking in it, and praising Him for it.  

So many things in our lives proclaim the greatness of God and we often miss them.  We are too busy being consumed by ourselves and our own selfish desires and ideas for what needs to happen in our lives.  And we miss the great things that God is sending us each and every day.  Some of them are tough things that can help us grow.  Some of them are just beautiful love messages to encourage us and assure us of that He is truly there.  

Let's not miss them.  Let's wake up ready to look for the scavenger hunt of blessings that God has awaiting us each day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!