I snapped this picture (nope, no filter) today when the girls and I headed to the library. We are going to the Safari Park later this week with a group from our homeschool group and we have been checking out books upon books the last couple weeks about African animals.
At any rate, I just could. not. even. when I looked up at the sky. I had to stop for a moment and just breathe and let the beauty wash over me because it was just so pretty.
Doesn't it look like a bunch of waves breaking on the shore? Waves in the sky.
I love clouds. I love the beach. This sky was the perfect masterpiece for God to create today on his sky canvas to put a smile on my face and the JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY down in my heart.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!