I don't even remember the last time I linked up for What I Wore Sunday, but it was many many months ago. And I would probably still not be back except my blogging friend, Rosie, is hosting the link-up this week, and she was so encouraging that I was motivated to snap a few pictures of what I wore this week for Mass.
I'm not super super excited about this outfit especially because, though I air fluffed my striped shirt in the dryer, (the ironing board takes too long to get out from it's corner in the garage...), it was still quite wrinkly. Oh well, it is supposed to be real mom style too...
It's actually a cute top, with some ruffling down the front where the buttons are and a sash that pulls and ties in the back. I have a love/hate relationship with it though because I feel like on some days it falls very nicely and on other days it feels a little too frumpy and lumpy for my taste. At any rate, it was somewhere in between today, I think. haha
What I Wore:
Rose Pink Cardi- Banana Republic (from long long ago....in a galaxy far, far away....)
Striped Shirt: it was a hand me down from a dear friend
Long white cami: Ross--I am pretty much always wearing a cami of some sort
Black Pencil Skirt: pretty sure it's Ross (all of today's pieces have been in my closet for years)
Black Pumps: Hmmmmmmm--probably Ross as well
Earrings: Premier Designs
So there you have it.
Oh, and all the girls were really good in Mass this morning. Sophie was the only one who gave us a little "trouble" in the form of very loud "singing" and what may have been the baby babbling equivalent of some "AMENS!" during Father's homily.

Check out the link-up over at Rosie's blog: A Blog for my Mom and get some Sunday fashion inspiration and add your own style!


Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFound you through the link-up. That striped shirt looks really cute on you.
ReplyDeleteI have a giant pile of things that need to be ironed and I haven't touched it for MONTHS... It's so bad! The struggle is real :) You look so lovely though - I always look forward to seeing your posts, I get great ideas from you!
ReplyDeleteI found you through the link up. I have four girls too! Ruth (4), Rose (3), Wren (2) and Rhea (9 months). I wish I could say they were good at Mass today, but they were not, HA! So nice to virtually meet you! Your outfit is perfect.
ReplyDeleteYay! you blogged! i missed your wiws post.. glad I can still follow your fam on ig :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Laura! I have pieces like that too, sometimes they're my favorite, and sometimes they make me feel like frumptown. One thing's for sure, that iron only comes out in dire circumstances!
ReplyDeleteLove your earrings! My sister-in-law sells Premier Designs and it has been a fun excuse to splurge--just helping out a family member, right? :)
ReplyDelete