This is mostly going to be a big photo dump of the kids.
Last December we attended an Advent Party thrown by the Knights of Columbus.
It began with Mass.
Next, the kids did cute crafts while dinner was set up. It was potluck style and some of the Knights (Chris being one of those) made turkeys for all. Bring your own wine for your table and it was a complete party to celebrate family and faith and community.
And I took cute pictures of all the kids
Kolbe's faces.
He is just the cutest little HAM!
My parents were visiting from CA so they came with us and, of course, got in some of the pictures!
Kayla (10)
Ava (7)
Elise (8 1/2)
Sophie (5)
Christmas crafting!
Kolbe (3)
Dinner time!
After dinner, Santa came to visit. He brought a gift for all the kids and showed them magic tricks too.

Kayla didn't want to take pictures. She was mad/sad. But eventually I got her to crack and take some pictures with me.
It was such a sweet party and I'm so glad we got to attend and spend time with family and friends. Plus I love all these pictures.



































No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!