Tuesday, August 25, 2020

January 2020 overview

 


2020 began with more Kolbe smiles! 



It's like we knew what was coming and that we'd need a sense of humor and a good attitude to get through 2020.  




Christmas Dance Contest 2019/2020



Dancing the night away!




Christmas "tree" decorating





Frozen II at the theater!!!


Yeah, we totally THOSE people

IN the theater



Happy Epiphany!!

The Kings have arrived!

Sometimes we get tiiiiiirrrrrrred!


Monopoly Deal with Sophie is da best






Verses for my sweeties



Filipino food!!!!!!!!!



It was soooo good.  

And another day Chris made churros!

This is Elise's special cabbage leaf bat.  She cried when it wilted, so we made another and took a picture before it, too, wilted.  


We played a lot of Monopoly Deal in January

And read a lot of books.  

this sweet missionary priest came to our parish and stopped me after Mass to give me this little bracelet  and this card. God is soooo good.  


I also turned 35 this past January.  

My sweet, wonderful friend, Megan, treated me to Greek food for lunch (and she treated my two littlest as well).  She is the best and I am so so blessed.  

Happy Birthday to me. 



I have learned a lot of difficult lessons in the past 35 years.  But they have made me a better, kinder, stronger, more loving and merciful woman and I am really happy about that.  

I'm blessed to be alive!


Thank you, Megan!  You are such an amazing friend!



You guys, I got ice cream cake AND brownies for my birthday!  

And sweet cards from the neighbor kids

and roses

I had a pretty great birthday, y'all!



Train fun

This is what these two insisted on "buying" me for my birthday.  
One of the best gifts I've ever received.  

We laughed a lot,despite what Kolbe's face is saying


Aren't these roses gorgeous!?  Thank you, Brittany (and family!!)  You guys are some of the best people and the best neighbors in the world.  

kisses from Kolbe!

We have a good time. 

Started this amazing book.  

And that is basically January in a nutshell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!