I totally passed over this April overview post. Oops!
fun highlight: Nana and Granddaddy visit and caught one of Kolbe's track meets.
first signs of Spring in my yard!
No explanation needed.
love these beautiful gifts
School Art Show
Beautiful artwork by my kiddos
My kiddos all wrote letters to Jesus this Lent. I don't know what they say, but Kayla got them to all organized, I guess, and I'm sure Jesus loved these little love notes immensely.
Elise's track meet fun!
She had such a fun team and I loved seeing her bond with her team and become friends
Elise running (she's in the yellow on the left in the picture)
Kolbe loved playing with some of the kiddos on Elise's track team between races
Cheering our girl on
More spring blooms
I attended our school's gala with a few other wonderful teachers
I have incredible coworkers.
Trivia night
wing night
love these goofy, fun friends!
Kolbe cut his hair straight across the front -haha
and Kolbe's track meet
Father/daughter dance
these sweeties enjoyed cupcakes and dancing with Daddy
My little man raced against 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders in this half mile and got 4th.
I'm so proud of his grit and determination and unwillingness to give up even when things get tough.
with his running buddies
















































No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!