Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009



There are so many things to be thankful for this year. I am thankful for a mighty God who loves and cares for me. I am thankful for the husband he gave me to journey through life with. I am thankful for the safe arrival of our little girl, Kayla Cecilia in June. I am thankful for a successful and fun 2nd year of teaching at St. Thomas More. I am thankful that I am able to be at home now with our daughter. I am thankful to be surrounded by loving family and friends. I am sooooo thankful for the many countless blessings in my life.

Thanksgiving was a wonderful day spent with my brother Sean, his wife Tracy, their children, my cousin Thomas, and Tracy's family. I have been going to their house for Thanksgiving since my freshman year in college and it is always a joyous time filled with laughter, games, and fun (and of course, football). I am always a little sad that the rest of the family is so spread out and that we can't all be together, but I know God is watching over us all no matter how far apart we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!