Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Teething?


What is the deal with teething anyway? I think it is another of God's ways of showing me that I am not in charge and I don't have the answers even if I was in charge. I mean, think about it, you never actually know if your kid is teething until the tooth actually pops through and by that time, it's pretty much over and all those days and nights you spent wondering all the different possibilities of what was wrong with your child are over and all it was was teething. I am in the midst of wondering if Kayla is getting her next two teeth in because she has many of the signs that the books give you (drooling excessively, a little cough, biting, chewing, irritability, etc...), but since I don't really KNOW it's hard to know if I should just give her some Tylenol or something. Rest assured, in a few days the tooth WILL in fact pop through, and I'll end up wishing that I had known for sure it was teething so I could have given her something for the pain that she must have been in. Hmmmm, maybe I should just go get the Tylenol now.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!