Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Family reunion

I am going to warn you that there are very few pictures of the reunion because I am the mother of two and there's just always something to be done. Taking pictures comes after making sure your child doesn't plunge into the pool, and after eating delicious food, and after visiting with all the people at said reunion, and after feeding, changing, and attempting to get your kids naps. But really the lack of pictures is just proof that I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with family right?? Otherwise I would have ended up with pictures but no real memories of the event.

Nana with her two youngest grandchildren. She lets them gnaw on each other for fun....

Kayla and Lily really enjoyed Nana's raviolis

Robbie's lovely family

Sara having fun with the girls in the pool

Elise's second time in the pool this summer. She hates it. I guess the water is a little too cold for her liking

Logan clearly intimidates Elise; she can't even look at him

This was the beginning of me walking around taking photographic inventory of who attended the event. And then one of my children needed to be fed or entertained.......and that was the end of that. As you can see, Paul, Brett, and Steve were there.

But really it was a fun event. We swam, we ate, we played volleyball, we swam and ate some more. And we did a lot of visiting and just being family. A good time was had by all.

P.S. If you can claim to be related to the Mortons or Michelinis (what a scary thought) but weren't there--- You were missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!