A couple weeks back, our new little gem of a town had a classic car show. I can't say for sure that Chris has never been to one (though he didn't say he had), but I know that I've never been. And I'm certain our girls haven't either. That is, until we toured the local one recently.
If you follow (or just read) our blog, you typically get to hear me brag about my kids, rave about my husband, talk about what an amazing God we serve, and share about my hobbies (crafting and cooking mostly). This is a bit of a change-up for me but I found the car show to be quite intriguing.
Here's why:
1) Older cars are so unique and classy looking.
2) It was cute to watch my husband walk around taking pictures (and I'm sure wishing he could have a few of those sweet cars)
3) I found the car show to be fun, informative, and a great way to spend part of a rather lazy Sunday afternoon.
But seriously, aren't you rather intrigued after looking at a few photos? They all seem to have their own personality. And it was so chill. I felt like I had traveled back a few decades in time and it wasn't just because of the cars. It was the whole feel of it all. I loved it.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!