When I was picking up some scrap booking materials in Target the other day, I saw window markers. I have seen them before and passed over them because, quite frankly, I don't want my children coloring all over my windows. Not with "special" window markers and not with normal markers. But when I glanced at them, I had a sudden inspiration. PICTURE FRAMES! Picture frames have glass and I can display the girls' art without using my windows.
Also we can clean off their frames every few weeks and make another. I plan to hang their frames in between so that we can all admire their work and then we'll clean off the glass and make a new picture. I started by letting the girls create simple "freestyle" drawings on the glass.
They wanted to color on both sides of the glass, which looks pretty neat and gives the pictures a bit more depth. Check back for more picture frame art in the coming weeks/months because I have some other fun ideas to try out with these cool markers!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!