Monday, May 6, 2013

A Weekend with the Wagners

My sister, Christine, and her husband Sean (whom we call Sean-o because my brother is named Sean as well) came to visit this weekend with their two daughters, Sorcha (that's Sore-shah) and Eilish (and Eye-lish). I got almost no pictures (no surprise there; we were kinda busy running after the 5 small girls running around the place). But here are a few that I captured at the park one day.



Perhaps Christy got a few more pictures. I didn't even get a single one of our goddaughter, Eilish. She was always on the go! But in case you were wondering, take a look at the picture of Elise and that is just about what Eilish looks like. They are little twin cousins. It was great to get together with family. Welcome to California, Wagners!

2 comments:

  1. Love the one of Kayla and Sorcha! Such a great pose Kayla!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think all of you had a great time! Andrewni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!