These didn't turn out quite like I'd hoped (probably the fish were a little heavy), but the kids enjoyed them all the same, so I guess how it looked doesn't really matter in the end.
![]() |
| I left the Juju fish and blue food coloring out of the picture...oops |
First you need to make your pink lemonade (or really whatever drink you want to make that is light or clear colored and can easily be turned blue)
We added a little sprite for an extra kick. Then I dropped in some blue food coloring. Kayla was thrilled as she stirred and the pink lemonade turned to blue lemonade before her eyes.
Then you fill the popsicle molds about halfway and stick them in the freezer. I had to test and check every 10-15 minutes to see when it was starting to freeze and slush. I put ours in for about an hour. Turns out I was a little premature still.
Because the fish sunk to the bottom instead of floating in the middle. The problem is that Juju fish are rather large. If they were the size of gummy bears, ours probably would have worked. You could also try leaving them to freeze just a bit longer. In any case, the girls loved their Under the Sea Popsicles no matter where the fish were located in them.
The finished products! Cool, tasty, FuN!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!