Thursday, May 23, 2013

Another Cruess family visit!

May has been the month of my family members coming to town for a visit! This past weekend we saw my brother Kevin, his wife Sara, their children, Lily, Benji, and Dominic, and my little sister Shannon. They came to participate in the Sacramento Life Center Family 5k Walk-Run event.


I saw that my sister had her camera out, so I didn't even bother with taking pictures (except one) and stole all hers instead. It was a fun weekend. The kids played nicely, poor Benji got sick, and we had a fun BBQ complete with the strawberry pie I promised Shannon if she would come visit during strawberry season.



Here is the one picture I took of Shannon feeding Ava breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. Love the one picture you took. haha It's a keeper! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!