Do you have any favorite Irish poems or prayers that you'd like to share?
At first there was just the two of us, but now we're a little family of Bissonnettes sharing our story.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Irish Marian Poetry
It's been awhile since I wrote a post with some poetic pieces in it, so I thought I'd share a few poems I came across online. You can find them and more at this website . I am part Irish (we have a little of almost everything, but Irish is probably what we've got most of running through our veins), so the language and style of these poems about Our Blessed Mother really spoke to me especially. I hope they make your heart happy and your eyes smile today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!