Monday, November 17, 2014

Musical Mondays: Josh Groban and Charlotte Church

Josh Groban and Charlotte Church sing a version of "The Prayer"

Back in my very early high school days, I was asked to sing a solo version of "The Prayer" at my cousin's wedding.  Several years later, when I was a senior my good friend and I sang this as duet for our final choir concert of the year.  A year later, my mother suggested that I sing the solo version again when I was the maid of honor at my older sister's wedding, and my younger sister did a special  ballet performance to this song at my wedding reception.  Suffice it to say that this song holds many memories for me, so it had to get a Musical Monday share at some point.  

Of course, I love Josh Groban, in particular, and could listen to his music for hours on end.  Be sure to check out some more of his stuff, especially the Christmas songs as the holidays near.  His Christmas CD is one of my favorites to listen to each year.  

Happy listening!


                  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!