Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Family Trip to Disneyland-Part Four

After the parade, we hopped back over to California adventure and Elise and Ava promptly fell asleep as soon as we started moving in that direction.

So I got a nice little afternoon walk  in the quiet area back by the Redwood Challenge Trail and Grizzly River Run while Kayla and Chris went on Great Grizzly together.  While I walked laps, I also picked up fast passes for Soarin' Over California to use for later.  Meanwhile, Chris and Kayla headed to use our fast passes from earlier on Radiator Springs Racers, and I took a nice stroll over there to watch them and my little nappers woke up, ready for more fun.

Next stop was to catch a bit of the Pixar Parade (the girls could watch this all day long, plus they had a special feature for Christmas at the beginning) and get Chris and Kayla on a ride on Soarin'.  Then we switched and I got to ride with Kayla.  We love that ride.  Ahhhh, California.  

Hopped back over to Disneyland for a quick dinner and then Chris and Kayla rode Pirates of the Caribbean while I took the other two for a fun show in the Tiki Room.  Chris and Kayla jumped on one of their favorites- Big Thunder Mountain- and we got spots for the Christmas fireworks show.  

You have to be there to experience a Disneyland fireworks show (they are awesome), but our favorite part was the end where they blew snow out.  You can kinda see it in the picture below...a little.  Christmas starts way early in Disneyland, but I don't even care.  I was loving it all.  



The only thing I loved better was all the wonderful time spent making wonderful memories with my amazing family.  We had a blast.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!