Monday, February 2, 2015

What I Wore: Sophie's Baptism


We had little Sophie Rose baptized yesterday, so what I wore is a lot less important than what she wore and the Sacrament and graces she received, but here's a quick run down of what I've got on (ANOTHER outfit with green and navy--surprise, surprise!).  

What I Wore Sunday:
Green top: Old Navy
Mint cami: Old Navy
White cami: Ross
Navy/white striped skirt: Old Navy
Color Pop earrings: Premier Designs
Wildflower necklace: Premier Designs
White sandals: Ross
Sophie wore the beautiful baptism dress that all her big sisters have worn before her, a gift from my brother and sister-in-law when Kayla was born.  I am so glad we were blessed with another chance to use this beautiful dress that I love so much.  Happy Baptism Day, Sophie Rose!  You are a beautiful gift from God and your soul is squeaky clean; no more original sin!  I've got a little saint on my hands; she's all holy and stuff.  :)  Every time I hold her and smell the chrism oil, I think just how close to Jesus this beautiful little soul is right now.  I pray we can raise her to stay that close to Jesus always.  
Getting baptized!

link up with your Sunday style over at finelinenandpurple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!