We are getting closer and closer to meeting our newest little one and my belly and the bags under my eyes are also getting bigger. hehe--no joke though. This little one likes to sit in places that make me feel like I have to pee ALL the time. So I'm up twice as many times as I usually am during other pregnancies going to the restroom and it may possibly be messing with my sleep cycles. Possibly (read: of course it is!). And the aggravating part is that half the time I don't even have to go. I just think I do. I'm getting up for nothing. ACK!!
On a positive and more uplifting note, August is a truly wonderful month filled with saint feasts galore. This past week included the feasts of St. Dominic, St. Clare of Assisi, St. Jane Frances de Chantal, and today- St. Maximilian Kolbe. Such wisdom to be gained from the saints.
"Hold your eyes on God and leave the doing to Him. That is all the doing you have to worry about."
-St. Jane Frances de Chantal
St. Jane was a mom and later became a nun after her beloved husband died. She is one of my favs (hence why Ava's middle name is Chantal).
Anyway, here is #mysundaybest at 36 weeks +
My Sunday Best:
Navy faux-wrap dress: Ross (non-maternity)
Brown cardi: Ross
Brown belt: Ross
Gold Flats: from my SIL
St. Max said:
"Let us pray, bear little crosses, and greatly love the souls of all our neighbors without exception, friends or enemies."
and lastly let's dwell on these beautiful words of St. Clare:
"Gaze upon Christ. Consider Him. Contemplate Him and desire to imitate Him."
A blessed and joyous Sunday to you, friends, and a beautiful Solemnity of the Assumption of Mary tomorrow.
Join the link-up over at Rosie's blog: A Blog for my Mom with your Sunday best.



How do you always look so cute while nearing the end of pregnancy?! I always feel like a blob waddling around towards the end of mine lol Love your outfit today, so classy and comfortable looking.
ReplyDeletehaha, I don't, but on Sundays I try. :) hahaha. I am definitely a waddling blob for a good portion of every day at this point. hehe, but thank you. This dress is seriously awesome and good for the self-esteem in late pregnancy.
DeleteThat quote from St. Maximilian is lovely-- something to keep in mind throughout the week. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteYes! Love these quotes and their beautiful messages leave much to be reflected on.
DeleteLove that dress so much! Can't wait to "meet" your newest addition - hopefully soon!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, friend! I can't wait to "meet" yours not to much later!! woohoo!
Delete(Laura Dorothy Bissonnette)
ReplyDeleteSound like my entire pregnancy and some. Hang in there, the end is near!
Yep, lots of bathroom trips in pregnancy; that's for sure. This last week has been over the top ridiculous, but it's all worth it.
DeleteI know the feeling, that's for sure.. But it's completely worth it!
Delete