I've been so behind on blogging that I'm going super simple with posts (mostly pictures!) until I can catch myself up. Luckily posts about costumes were made for picture-heavy, almost-no-description posts.

Chris carved some amazing pumpkins once again.
Our theme for Halloween was Where's Waldo?

Sophie was Wizard Whitebeard (with the scroll)

Kolbe was Odlaw (with the binoculars)

Kayla was Woof (and his bone)- You only ever see his tail in case you were wondering why her costume is basically a tail.

Elise was Waldo (and the key)
Ava was Wenda and the camera)
Getting ready
The kiddos

Chris and I even kinda dressed up as Waldo Watchers.
Chris' pumpkins at night.

Trick or treating was freezing this year, but we did all get to go out together which was fun because Chris' brother Nick lived with us and he agreed to stay home and hand out candy to the neighbor kids. There he is, doing a great job.
Chris took the oldest three on to more houses including houses of several friends in our neighborhood, but I brought two crying younger children back home "early" because it was just too cold for them and they could only handle about a street and a half.
Fun was had by all though and the kids brought home bags LOADED with candy.
The next day Kolbe wanted to wear Waldo's hat and glasses
And then we had a fun All Saints Day line-up
Ava- Bl. Imelda, Kolbe- St. Josemaria Escriva, Kayla- St. Perpetua, Sophie- St. Kateri, Elise- St. Elizabeth of Hungary






And there you have it. The sweetest kids and costumes ever.
Happy late Halloween and All Saints.























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!