Saturday, January 11, 2020

September CA trip- Porterville


Next, we headed south to the Central Valley to visit my parents and a few siblings and their families.  

My little brother Robbie and his wife, Priscilla were enjoying a trip together to Mexico, so Nana and Granddaddy's house was extra fun because 4 cousins were staying there as well as us!
Reading with Granddaddy


Mom and I were able to get to Saturday morning Mass together 

My old parish has several relics of Saints that we were able to venerate.  


The names were hard to read though because they are in a glass case that is fairly high.  But St. Therese was definitely one of them.  My fav. 

Then we met everyone at the soccer fields where we caught the end of Christiana's soccer game and got to see Logan, Benji, and Dominic play next.  
They all did GREAT!  So much fun to watch cousins and cheer them on!  

            

Swimming and fun with Kevin and Sara's family happened too,
 but I apparently didn't snap pictures of everything.  

Chris and I snapped a picture with our godson, Benji!

My parents and I went with the kids to the Fresno zoo one morning.  
 

          

          


Under the sea

             



Fun was had by all!
 






CA condors!  Spreading our wings to see how we compare.  





Thanks, Mom and Dad, for all the fun and memories!!


I snuck out one evening on National Guacamole day to have guacamole and some laughs and cries with my wonderful sister in law, Sara, and dear friend and mentor, Jennie.  


And before we headed down to Southern California, we stopped to see my big sister and her family in Bakersfield where we hung out, played more games, laughed, and took a picture with our goddaughter, Eilish.  

Thanks for all the memories, family and friends.  We love you.  Pray for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!