Saturday, November 20, 2021

February 2021

 

Hoot, Owl, Hoot!  
game

When the weather is lovely, it's time to praise the Lord outside on the driveway while the kids ride bikes

             



Not totally sure what they were doing actually because I was not the photographer


I really love this picture that one of the kids snapped. 


Kolbe and I got messy


           

We got cars messy too 


and other toys


silly hard boiled eggs for the kiddos

Smoky has been in the recycling again

Kayla's headed to ballet

Chris made amazing greek food

More egg faces

In February I put these on a ton of items in the fridge and waited for the kids to notice.  
They got a total kick out of it. 




Some child of mine in my face with a phone camera

It was probably her. 

Possibly him though

I love my slippers


Time for Sophie selfies

and random pictures of the dog

and Sophie again

big girl selfies.  















and a surprise last minute visit from our SoCal buddies who were in town visiting her sister!





What a blessing!  
Thank you for braving the treacherous roads to come to our house!



my wonderful friend Monica treated me to a break up in the mountains at a hot springs resort



It was lovely. 
She is lovely. 
Monopoly Deal

I love bridges


And I love hot springs too.  

a lovely drive

Ghost town





It was such an amazing time.  we chatted, we relaxed, we slept, we relaxed.  It was just what I needed.  

           
and it was a lovely drive there and back too



also in February Chris re-stained our floor.  It looks lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!