Wednesday, July 20, 2022

First Days of School 2021

 

Kolbe started preschool at a local Catholic school. 



It was a tough transition.  He wanted to stay home with Mommy.  
Life certainly doesn't always go as we plan it--this was a tough transition for Mama too and not one I had wanted yet.  

But Kolbe did warm up to his teacher and drew pictures of himself and I at school which warmed both our hearts. 



And lo and behold, his school needed subbing help almost immediately and I got to sub in his class as the aide. 



He sure loved that!


First day of school for our girlies at the Ascent Classical.

Sophie- First grade
Miss Hattick

Ava- 3rd grade
Miss Marmaro

Elise- 5th grade
Miss Pletan

Kayla- 7th grade
Middle school



First FORMAL DAY of the year. 
I just love their uniforms.  Aren't they just the cutest?  

Cheers to a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!