Still pretty far behind in blog upkeep, so I'm going to sail through September in pictures.
Neighborhood fun!
Kayla wanted to make and decorate a cake. Heck yes, let's do it.
Hail... that's like snow... in September.
Labor Day party with dear friends
Neighborhood BBQ!!!
Bridal shower for this beautiful bride to be.
AND her beautiful wedding. What a blessing
I got to sub as an aide in Kolbe's class
He was adorable
Some first games coaching this amazing high school volleyball team
Kayla's friend invited her for a birthday celebration to the Melting Pot
They really enjoyed it.
Our classical school has 7 virtues they focus on throughout the year. We also have a very small area for our carline and it was getting really really backed up the first week of school. Some parents wanted a parent with signs to make everyone happy in carline, so I made some and embarrassed myself. haha-except I wasn't embarrassed. It was fun.
my beautiful mountains
caterpillar
school
took Kolbe to the lake with his buddy on his day off.
Another day, another volleyball game commute behind a bunch of llamas.
great group of girls
more preschool fun
I just love this boy. He has my heart
These dear friends invited me to a local roller coaster park for a day of fun.
Thanks for letting me join!
Rodrigo and I had a blast
So did Chris and Stef
I subbed in Kolbe's class quite a bit
what a sunset
Kayla played middle school volleyball!
we cheered her on!
coach Kolbe
It was a month packed with volleyball
volleyball team party
sweet snuggles
when your SIL loves you and sends you Costco to your door. God bless you, Priscilla.
I got to watch my friend's baby two days a week in the fall.
and take lovely walks
More middle school volleyball!
More high school volleyball








































































































No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!