Easter 2023
As always the holidays are a time filled with such joy and such pain all mixed together. I am so grateful for our family and friends, near and far, who make each holiday easier to bear. Thank you for seeing us and holding our hearts so tenderly in this journey.
Easter egg dying with natural stuff. Onion peels, spinach, blueberries, turmeric spice. It was so interesting to see how each egg turned out.
Kolbe knows that one of Great Aunt Winnie's favorite holidays is Easter so he drew her this little picture of bunnies and eggs and wrote her a little note. He, too, loves bunnies.
We had a fun pre-Easter gathering with several of our former neighbors which was lovely.
They organized a fun Easter egg hunt for all the kids
I had the kids the day before Easter and Easter morning I brought the kids to Chris. The kids and I decided to attend the Easter Vigil (evening Mass the day before Easter) so we could still attend an Easter Mass together to celebrate Jesus' resurrection. Kolbe fell asleep about 5 minutes into Mass and Sophie followed about 10 minutes after him. My friend whom we sat near, snapped this shot.
The kiddos received fun new shirts
Kolbe was NOT a fan of taking pictures in Easter finery.
But it was a beautiful time together and it was SO good to celebrate the goodness of God.























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!