Monday, July 10, 2023

Sophie's First Holy Communion - May 7, 2023

 

Your First Holy Communion Day was a beautiful one.  Sunny, but a bit windy. Sophie Rose, YOU were radiant!  You worked so hard on your online classes with me to learn all about the beauty of the Sacrament you were receiving and your sweet heart was overflowing with joy.  


A wonderful friend gifted us your veil at the last minute which was such a God thing.  Praise Him!

We were able to venerate the relic of St. Therese of Lisieux which was just perfect. 


I'm sorry I caught you blinking, but these amazing friends got to come and they brought you beautiful flowers too! Thank you, Hjelmstads!

with your sisters and bro


you guys are so silly


The parish gifts you a lovely purse and rosary and prayer book



Sophie, never ever let Jesus in the Eucharist go.  HE is with you, He is real, He is present, and He is SO FULL of LOVE for YOU! You were a beautiful little bride of Christ on this special day and I pray it stays in your heart forever. 




As usual I cried. 

so much joy in my heart that another little one of mine had the honor and privilege of receiving Our Lord in the Holy Eucharist. 





Trying to put all the stuff down




We love you, sweet girl 

I wish the whole world and all our family and friends could have been there to celebrate, but YOU were there and JESUS was there. He is enough.  He is everything. 

working on her final draft for a Tall Tale school story

Happy First Holy Communion Day, lovely Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!