Monday, November 27, 2023

Virginia July 2023- Part 1

 The next step was a lovely drive to Virginia.  We blasted High School Musical and Greatest Showman, some Praise and Worship and Disney hits.  Before long, we were welcomed into Virginia. 






Shortly after entering Virginia we arrived at my dear friend, Barbara's house.  I met Barbara when I was a first year teacher at St. Thomas More Cathedral School.  So many wonderful ladies there become dear friends and mentors. Thank you Barbara and Jerry for opening your beautiful home to us!




We talked, played games, and had some lovely meals together. I cherish our friendship so much and am blessed by your compassion and love.  Can't wait for the next visit!

Next stop my college roomie and best friend, Bernadette (and fam)!

This lovely chapel is near their home

Their kids had animals at the fair, so we went to the fair!



After the fair, we headed to the community pool to cool off!






It was a blast!  I got to chat with my bestie (and I did go in the lazy river for awhile) while the kids went down slides, swam, belly flopped, and did all other things swimming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!