Saturday, December 9, 2023

Virginia- July/Aug 2023 Part 2

 

The second portion of our Virginia trip was spent at my oldest brother's house with his family.  We had such a wonderful time playing games and laughing and talking.  
Monopoly Deal

Finn and Kolbe bugging Siobhan

The most strange game of Monopoly Deal ever.  Sean was "winning" but could not ever actually win.  His face was just so funny as he waited to get that card that seemed would never come. 

a little hike with Sean's fam







S'mores in the fire pit


legos




cross net is super duper fun.  I keep meaning to see if we could fit it in our yard.  Maybe on the side....it was such a fun game 





gaga ball- trampoline style






Outburst

Monopoly deal

Milles Bornes


This game was really fun too  
Marrying Mr. Darcy



and last but not least, Pit
loud and proud


Thank you, Sean and Tracy, and all my amazing nieces and nephews for having us! I wish it had been longer but I'm so grateful we got to see you and hang out with you guys this summer.  What a blessing.

and back in a plane, heading home

Kayla hates when I start snapping a bunch of pictures


chasing that sunset back west





and eventually we got back home again and had just a little bit more summer before school started back up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from family and friends!